Friday, April 13, 2012

Our Morning Ritual

As I've mentioned, Shane and I are serious creatures of habit. We eat at the same taqueria every weekend, we eat the same thing for breakfast everyday, etc.

Well, yet another of our rituals is the work sendoff.  I invented this during my brief unemployment period (because I had nothing better to do with my time), and now that I am back in the workforce (yay!) and I leave before Shane does, he indulges me....

First, Archie watches you walk down the stairs to the front door..
Once you get halfway down the steps, you hear Archie bounding across the living room (we call this a puppy stampede) and out to the balcony to say goodbye one more time...

And finally, as you walk to the BART station, Archie waves his tiny puppy paw and says "Bye Friend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment