Saturday, April 7, 2012

What's new with Archie?

If I had a nickel for every time somebody asked me this...

Just kidding. No one has ever asked me this because he's a dog and has no life.  However, I'm here to tell you what's new with Archie anyway... via photos!

This is Archie's precious puppy face...
This is Archie's new friend, Jewel.  Jewel is Kathy-the-Dog-Walker's dog.  Don't ask me about the puppy shoes -- I have no clue...
This is Archie's new ENORMOUS bone. We bought 10 of them, so we'll see how long that lasts us...
This is Archie's bone in his crate, where he keeps it (for protection, obviously) on the rare occasion that it leaves his mouth...
This is Archie's scratched-up nose.  No clue how he did this (though it didn't seem to hurt him or anything) -- that dog gets into everything...
This is Archie's puppy paw! He likes to sleep outside on the deck chairs when it's sunny...

This is Archie being spoiled rotten with a leftover T-Bone (under close supervision of course)...

No comments:

Post a Comment