Monday, January 9, 2012

La Corneta

For those of you who aren't aware, Shane and I are very big into routines.  We figure, if something works, why change it?  Well, our newest weekend tradition is a visit to our new favorite taqueria, La Corneta, followed by a trip to our favorite grocery store, Canyon Market (I'll probably write another post about the market sometime soon). 

Anyways, back to the good stuff: La Corneta is just 2 short BART stops away from us at Glen Park.  They have every delicious Mexican thing you could ever want: carne asada tacos on fresh corn tortillas and piled high with pico de gallo (my absolute fave), tamales (yum! i love the pork ones), spicy chicken tacos (Shane's fave), not to mention the mexican beers (duh), mexican cokes (made with real sugar cane = heaven!), churros, and all the other staples.  There's not really a whole lot I can say to properly describe how delicious it is (isn't the fact that we eat here once a week enough??), so I'm mostly just writing this post so I can share my photos...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment