Monday, June 11, 2012

Can I have a cupcake?

We've been back from Cabo for almost a week now -- it's taken that long to unpack our bags, do the laundry, and really feel like we're settled back into our routine, but I guess that's just what vacations do to you.  I'd give anything to be back on that beach with a margarita in my hand.... But I digress.

I haven't gotten around to uploading pictures yet, but I promise they're coming soon!  In the meantime, I wanted to share with you an interesting interaction we had yesterday with one of the many Crazies on the BART:

(Shane and Taylor enter BART train and unknowingly sit facing a BART Crazy. Shane is holding a bag.)
BART Crazy: What you got in that bag?
Shane: Cupcakes.
BART Crazy: Can I have one?
Shane: No.
BART Crazy: Oh... You only have one in there?
Shane: No, I have two.  One for her and one for me.
BART Crazy: Oh... How much do cupcakes cost these days?
Shane: I dunno, 3 bucks?
BART Crazy: Oh...
(BART Crazy frantically exits at next stop.)

Who asks a random person on the train to have one of their cupcakes??? That is not normal.

1 comment:

  1. The secret is that I actually had THREE cupcakes because I'm a guy who likes cupcakes.

    Also, left out is that our first interaction with this man is me physically nudging his legs and feet away so we could sit down. The Bart isn't first class seating. You don't have legroom, bum. You're taking ours. Now GTFO!

    ReplyDelete