Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend, in Review

This weekend we ate at a great little restaurant called Dottie's True Blue Cafe.  This restaurant has been on our radar ever since September when we came to SF to visit.  Someone told us it was a San Francisco must-eat and we were going to eat there for breakfast one day, but the line was crazy long and somebody (me!) got impatient and hungry and cranky and made us leave.  So we finally ate there on Saturday and OMG it was delicious! I got my traditional over-easy eggs with ham, home fries and buttermilk dill toast and Shane got some sort of gruyere and pepper scramble with chili cheddar cornbread and jalapeno jelly.  HEAVEN.
 

Then we did a bit of shopping.  First I made Shane stop and look with me at all of the street vendors (i LOVE street vendors) and he bought me the coolest/cutest ring for $8!
I like the other ring he bought me more though ;-)

Next we headed to Niketown for new running shoes. Since Shane and I have been killing it at the gym (upcoming post about our fitness and diet regime coming soon), we decided we were ready to invest in some shoes with better support and voilà...
Please note Shane's insane-o calf muscles
I also saw this super cool shirt that made me miss old Millsaps friends badddd...

So we finally walked back to the BART and it was surprisingly dead! We had a whole BART car to ourselves, and craziness ensued (inspired by this clip from Tosh.0 - our new fave show)....
Again, please note the ridiculously large calf muscles. They look like tumors or something (in a good way lol)!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment