That's right, folks. In a mere 25 days, escrow will close and Shane and I will be signed, sealed, delivered home owners in the adorable city of Berkeley, California!
Can I tell you how amazing it feels to say that? Talk about an exhausting process -- house hunting could easily be a full time job! After countless open house tours, 3 offers, and 2 heartbreaks, it's all over! Third time's a charm, and we ended up with the home that is just right for us.
Feast your eyes on Casa de Harter!
Fave things about the house?
- Lemon tree by the front door (Fresh lemonade, on-demand!)
- Windows, windows everywhere (Let there be light!)
- Warmer weather (and less fog!)
- Proximity to BART (San Francisco is still just a 30-minute BART ride or 20-minute drive away)
- Compost bins and solar panels! (We're so Berkeley, I almost can't even stand us)
- And just a mile away from this incredible view....
We're now accepting reservations for guests at Casa de Harter in Spring 2014 ;-)