Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Obligatory New Year's Post

I know I'm a little late on it, but HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can you believe it's 2012? I certainly cannot.  Where does the time go?? In any case, it's resolution time! The following are my goals/resolutions for the new year...
  1. Finish unpacking so that we can have a functional guest room (the other half of this resolution is to harass everyone I know until they all visit!)
  2. Exercise regularly (yeah yeah, this is on everyone's list but Shane and I really have been working out twice a week for a few weeks now!!)
  3. Find a fantastic job that is both challenging and rewarding
  4. Cook more (for those of you who've had the pleasure of tasting Chef Shane's masterpieces, you'll understand why I have let him cook dinner for 363 of the last 365 days -- but It's time for me to step it up!)
  5. Get married!! WOO HOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment