Sunday, November 20, 2011

They're here! - Part 2

As you may recall, our furniture ended up coming in 2 shipments, 2 weeks apart.  Well, the second shipment arrived today (is arriving as we speak!) and we could not be happier. Originally we thought we wouldn't get it until we returned from our Thanksgiving travels and we were soooo bummed, but Shane called the driver and told him our situation and he somehow worked his magic and we got it early! Woo hooo!

This truck includes half of the stuff from our condo and ALL of the stuff from my house, which we packed up way back in June and kept in a storage unit.  I'm getting a little nervous about the condition of the stuff from my house since we packed it all ourselves (i.e. with recycled boxes and very little bubble wrap), but we're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best!  I'm just excited to have the rest of my clothes since almost all of my sweaters, jackets and boots were on this truck! 

Anyways, they're unloading us right now and good lord do we have a ton of stuff! We're going to be Craigslisting furniture like crazy until we get down to what will actually appropriately furnish our home. Have I mentioned how not fun moving is??

A few photos to lighten the mood...
Archie being counterproductive

"Hey us, this box is poorly packed and has awesome pasta bowls in it."
In response to me writing "Fragile" :
"Not fragile tho cuz I packed it really awesomely  -Shane"


1 comment: