Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lily the Landlord

Our landlord, Lily, is a wonderfully nice lady and has thus far been very attentive to our needs as tenants.  It has been a pleasure working with her not only because of this, but also because of the comedic value in our email and text message communications.  There's a bit of a language barrier...


ShaTay Question: "Does the gate open by remote? Or do we have to get out of the car and manually open it each time we come and go? We are very interested in renting from you!" (the house originally had a gate. it has since been removed)
Lily Answer: "This is remocontrod , u in house when u get of car , if u like it should tack it asa pasbol."

ShaTay Question: "What is the total square footage of our unit? Can you tell us the dimensions of each room? We're trying to decide what furniture to bring!"
Lily Answer: "I sorry I don't know size each room , all I know hold house is 4.128 sq ft. This is CA, most of house not big with out millimadallos house other wise all same normoer size , not big furnitures it San Francisco ever thin small "

After signing the lease...
Lily: "Hi Taylor , I so greed hear from u ,when u can move or when u r funicture will be here . Please let me know if u need help in here . Thanks !"

ShaTay Question: "Hi Lily, the hot water in the master bathroom isn't working and our toilet keeps running.  Could we get a plumber to come take a look at it?"
Lily Answer: "I wait for plomer call me back u be home today? I call u befor I schadul. "

No comments:

Post a Comment