Monday, March 19, 2012

Life Lately


Dear Captive Audience,

I am so deeply apologetic for my recent blog absence.  As I mentioned in my last post, I am finally employed!  Therefore, things (like blogging) that I used to do during my idle homemaking days have unfortunately fallen by the wayside.  I have several post topics in mind, but I just haven't had time to sit and write or upload photos.  I'll save those topics for eventual blogging and in the meantime hopefully you'll be temporarily satisfied with a few photos from life lately...

New coffeemaker! It's a MoccaMaster and so far we're quite pleased :-)
Archie is still as cute as ever (smelling my Congrats-On-Your-New-Job flowers)
TransAmerica Pyramid -- San Fran's famous skyscraper that I get to walk by everyday on my way to work!
We've been having yucky, foggy, rainy weather A LOT lately
I just discovered this ice cream at Safeway. Haven't tried it yet, but I AM on my 8th box of Thin Mint cookies for the season (and it probably won't be my last)
Since we'll be at work 8 hours a day now, Archie has a new best friend named Kathy who will walk him Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons

No comments:

Post a Comment