Friday, March 30, 2012

Kennedy's Birthday Limo Wine Tour!

Pardon my tardiness on this post, but last month I celebrated my friend Kennedy's birthday with a limo tour through wine country!  It was a Groupon that a mutual friend found, and once we split it 6 ways it was actually pretty cheap! We had so much delicious wine and had so much fun -- I definitely recommend Napa to anyone that comes out our way.  So the deal was that the limo picks you up, drives you to Napa, and makes 3 stops: Roberto Mondavi (delicious wines), a Picnic stop, and Chandon (for a little bubbly), then brings you back home.

Weeks ago when this was current, I probably had some witty commentary or clever anecdotes, but I have neither the memory nor the time for that now.  Enjoy some photos!






Picnic lunch! (notice my home-made tabouli!)
 


Notice the champagne "spit" bucket -- apparently you're just supposed to taste, and then discard.  We didn't follow that rule :-)
Notice Kennedy's birthday cup -- handcrafted by moi!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment