Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Thursday!

After making Shane his daily fruit salad to take to work....

I decided to head out to explore the San Francisco Arts Market that I found whilst googling yesterday! It was much smaller than I expected, but it got me out of the house and exploring for a bit, so it certainly wasn't a wasted trip!

After the market, I decided to wander the area.  The market is located in the UN Plaza which is not a particularly attractive area, but there are a few artsy parts...

I also walked by the old San Francisco Mint!

Finally, I decided I needed a lunch stop so I found a sushi restaurant with great ratings on Yelp and had a couple rolls and some soup! Yum!

I realized I had been gone for a few hours and Archie could probably use a potty break so I headed back home.  We went on a little walk and then came home and took a nap...


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment