Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Anniversarish!

So, the story of us is that we got together on October 7th, buttttt then we took some time off and we weren't officially "on" again until February 15th.  We mostly celebrate in October, so this is sort of an extra anniversary, or an "anniversarish" (plus it's easier to celebrate Valentine's Day a day late -- you can actually get restaurant reservations and Valentine's day candy is half-priced!).

Moving on.

The day began with flowers...
He got me tulips last year too :-)
Then, I was instructed to meet downtown at 1:30 for a surprise lunch!  Shane met me at the BART station with a town car (Shane is really fancy... and also in touch with the latest technologies so he can discover things like Uber -- additional blog post on this soon)...
I'm UBER excited -- hah!
Much to my surprise, Shane took me to Top of the Mark! Someone was just recently telling us about it and how they have the best views of the city and it did not disappoint...
More photos later...
We enjoyed a nice lunch, then took Uber back to the BART station (and Shane back to work).

For dinner, I set a beautiful table...

We began the meal with a caprese salad with the best heirloom tomatoes we've had in a long time (such a bummer when they're not in season)...

Then we had steak and mashed potatoes (my faaaaaaaaaaave) and for dessert, I made chocolate covered strawberries....

Happy Anniversarish to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment