Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cedar Point

Shane and I spent the last week in Shane's hometown of Toledo, Ohio. We had a great time seeing and catching up with everyone.  The most noteworthy parts of our trip were Shane's sister Kristen's graduation party (woo hoo! so proud of you!), Shane's nephew and godson Nico's baptism, and a trip to Cedar Point with Shane's Dad, sister Lily and sister's boyfriend Josh.

If you're not familiar with Cedar Point, then you're probably neither a native of the midwest nor a roller coaster enthusiast.  Cedar Point has been named the Best Amusement Park in the World for 14 years running.  There's nothing else I can say to do justice to how awesome their rides are, but I encourage you to at least watch this video of my favorite rollercoaster, the Millenium Force...


God I love roller coasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment